Ziimeo Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
The Ziimeo Service and its products and services provided to the user are subject to the following conditions. If a user visits this website, they accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If users use this site, they are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer, and they agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password. If users are under 18, they may use the Ziimeo service only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Ziimeo service and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Users may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Users may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Ziimeo reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If users do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, the user grants this website and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. Users grant this website and its associates and sublicense the right to use the name that they submit in connection with such content, if they choose. Users represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that they post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content the user supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that the user will indemnify this website or its associates for all claims resulting from content the user supply. This website has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. This website takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by the user or any third party.
Intellectual property rights & other consents
Users are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorizations in respect of the Services, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of the userís proposed domain name and merchant services agreements between the user and the relevant banks in respect of their operation of an Online Store
When users visit Ziimeo or send e-mails to us, they are communicating with us electronically. Users consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with the user by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. The user agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to them electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Ziimeo or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Ziimeoís trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not this websiteís, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits this company. All other trademarks not owned by Ziimeo or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by this website or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Ziimeo grants the user a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of this website. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of this website. Users may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this website and our associates without express written consent. Users may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing this websites name or trademarks without the express written consent of this website. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by this website. Users are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this website so long as the link does not portray this website, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. Users may not use any this website logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Ziimeo and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, this website does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by this website itself is not as described, the userís sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Any dispute relating in any way to the userís visit to this website or to products the user purchases through this website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Australia, except that, to the extent users have in any manner violated or threatened to violate this websites intellectual property rights, this website may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Australia, and users consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitratorís award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Users will not, nor will they authorize or permit any other party to, use the Ziimeo Service in violation of any law or regulation;
- Users will not knowingly or recklessly post, link to or transmit: any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, malicious, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way; or
- Any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program;
- Users will not post, link to or transmit any material that shall constitute or encourage a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or that violates or infringes any trade mark, copyright, other intellectual property rights or similar rights of any person, firm or company under the laws of any jurisdiction; and
- Users will conform to the standards made available by the Ziimeo service from time to time and will not, and will ensure that none of your end users make excessive or wasteful use of the Ziimeo Service to our detriment or that of our other customers.
- Users are responsible for sending mail in accordance with any relevant legislation (including data protection legislation) and for sending the same in a secure manner. The Ziimeo will take all reasonable steps to ensure accurate and prompt routing of messages but the Ziimeo service will not accept any liability for non-receipt or misrouting or any other failure of email.
- Users warrant, undertake and agree that:
- All transactions within an Online Store will be contracts for the sale of goods between the user as the merchant and their end-user customer and they agree that Ziimeo service may include an exclusion of our liability in respect of such purchases and transactions in such form as we deem appropriate;
- The information contained within an Online Store complies with all applicable law, including, without limitation, any distance selling regulations and data protection regulations from time to time in force;
- Users will keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to their account and users will notify the Ziimeo service immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of their account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of their password information.
We reserve the right to terminate any account that breaches our acceptable use policy.