Ziimeo Code of Conduct
Restrictions and Permissions
Ziimeo hereby grants the user permission to access and use the Ziimeo as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- Users agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Ziimeo service or the content without Ziimeo's prior written authorization, unless Ziimeo makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Ziimeo service
- Users agree not to alter or modify any part of the Ziimeo.
- Users agree not to access content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the service of Ziimeo itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means Ziimeo may designate.
- In the user’s use of the Ziimeo service, users will comply with all applicable laws.
- Ziimeo reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Ziimeo service at any time.
Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to the user’s use of Ziimeo’s Content.
- The content on the Ziimeo service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Ziimeo, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to users AS IS. Users may access Content for their information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Ziimeo service and as permitted under the Terms of Service. Users shall not download any Content unless they see a “download” or similar link displayed by Ziimeo on the Ziimeo service for that Content. Users shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Ziimeo or the respective licensors of the Content. Ziimeo and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Ziimeo service and the Content.
- Users agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Ziimeo service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Ziimeo service or the content therein.
- Users understand that when using the Ziimeo service, users will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Ziimeo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. Users further understand and acknowledge that they may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and users agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies users have or may have against Ziimeo with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ziimeo, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to the user’s use of the Ziimeo service.
Your Content and Conduct
- As a Ziimeo membership account holder, users may submit content to the Ziimeo service, including videos and user comments. Users understand that Ziimeo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content they submit.
- Users shall be solely responsible for their own content and the consequences of submitting and publishing the content on the Ziimeo service. Users affirm, represent, and warrant that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish content they submit; and users license to Ziimeo all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication on the Ziimeo service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, users retain all of their ownership rights in their content. However, by submitting content to Ziimeo, they hereby grant Ziimeo a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense-able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the content in connection with the Ziimeo service and Ziimeo's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Ziimeo service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. Users also hereby grant each user of the Ziimeo service a non-exclusive license to access thier content through the Ziimeo Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Ziimeo service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by the users in multimedia content users submit to the Ziimeo service terminates within a commercially reasonable time after the user removes or deletes their multimedia content from the Ziimeo service. Users understand and agree, however, that Ziimeo may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of their videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by the user in user comments they submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- Users further agree that the content they submit to the Ziimeo service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless they have permission from the rightful owner of the material or they are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Ziimeo all of the license rights granted herein.
- Users further agree that they will not submit to the Ziimeo service any content or other material that is contrary to the Ziimeo Code of Conduct, currently found within the website, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Ziimeo does not endorse any content submitted to the Ziimeo service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Ziimeo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Ziimeo does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Ziimeo service, and Ziimeo will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Ziimeo reserves the right to remove any content without prior notice.